Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Vid Fodder

My recent visit to YouTube has inspired me - the Morgue needs more action! I should spend more time posting videos and less time with these tedious "words". I am certain that in doing so my audience will grow. After all - who wants to read? Yuck...

Here, Eddie Izzard, from his Glorious concert, explains the finer details of being an evil giraffe:



Since both Planes, Trains and Automobiles & Brokeback Mountain have been discussed here recently, here's an amusing movie trailer:



This is one of the most underappreciated Bugs Bunny cartoons, Racketeer Rabbit:



Fleetwood Mac didn't exactly set MTV on fire with their music videos, but I've always admired the amount of work that went into "Gypsy":



Ahhhh...fan music videos! Back during the great Farscape fan video craze, "SopranoScape" was one of the very best:



Started with comedy from Eddie, so I'll close with some thoughts from Bill Hicks: